Terms & Conditions Of Booking
If any of the following Terms & Conditions of Booking are breached the person(s) involved & their party members will be required to leave the Park and no refunds will be due.
1. Completion of the booking form and/or payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions of booking. Deposits are Non-Refundable in the event of Cancellation. Please check your confirmation on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. Only family parties are accepted - Mixed Groups under 25 years old and Single Sex parties will not be accommodated whether or not they have booked in advance.
3. CHECK-IN TIMES AS FOLLOWS: Bronze SAVER from 4pm / Bronze & Silver from 3pm / Gold from 2pm / Gold PLUS from 1pm. All new arrivals must report to Reception. Early arrivals may store luggage on site and parking is available however, due to a heavy workload it is unlikely that accommodation will be ready prior to the pre-arranged check-in time.
4. Holiday homes must be vacated and the key returned to Reception by 10am.
5. In your own interest you are advised to check the inventory on taking over the caravan.
6. Prices include free use of Indoor Swimming Pool during ‘Open Sessions’ only. CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT SWIMMER (maximum of 3 children per adult). Gymnasium is membership only and is not available for use during your stay. Entry to the Entertainment Centre is free of charge EXCLUDING PRIVATE FUNCTIONS OR TICKETED EVENTS WHERE A SEPARATE CHARGE IS LEVIED.
7. Full entertainment programme commences from Spring Bank holiday through to mid September. Entertainment operates out of these dates but is more ‘Low Key’ and Festival dates are subject to an entrance fee, please check prior to booking.
8. We are unable to accept responsibility for any defects not reported to Reception within 24 hours of arrival. Neither can we accept any responsibility for any matter of which you were aware and which you did not bring to our attention during your stay.
9. If you have a complaint that you do not feel has been adequately dealt with during your stay then you must put this complaint in writing within 14 days of your date of departure. You will be responded to within 21 days of our receiving your letter.
10. Please remember that booking earlier you will have greater choice of dates and accommodation and the possibility of early booking discounts. However on some occasions we may offer discounted accommodation, usually at times of limited availability and choice. We will always offer you the lowest price available at the time of booking and unfortunately we cannot make adjustments if the price you have paid is subsequently offered at a lower price.
11. We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example, to carry out essential inspections, housekeeping or repairs.
12. All losses & breakages - including windows - must be made good.
13. The unit is to be left in a clean & tidy condition ready for the next tenants.
14. We reserve the right to re-let the caravan where the tenant has not arrived by 12 noon on the day following the arrival date, unless special arrangements have been made.
15. Refuse sacks MUST be disposed of at the collection points.
16. For the safety of children a speed limit of 10mph is imposed throughout the park and this must be STRICTLY OBSERVED. The Highway Code for public roads applies to all vehicles on the park. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by Roadway Sleepers. Vehicles, their accessories & contents are left entirely at your own risk, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever. Parking for one car is available adjacent to the caravan, subject to weather conditions. Additional vehicles should park in the main car park unless permission has been granted elsewhere.
17. Only those persons whose names have been entered on the booking form are allowed to occupy the caravan. Any intended change should be notified to Reception & permission obtained. Under no circumstances can holidays be sold on to third parties.
18. Enjoy yourself but not at the expense of others - anyone creating a disturbance or whose conduct could give offence to others will be required to leave immediately & NO REFUND GIVEN. In the case of group bookings ALL PARTIES will be required to leave.
19. Under 18 year olds are not allowed to consume alcohol within the perimeter of the park. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any person we believe to be under age, if proof cannot be provided alcohol will be confiscated. Under 18 year olds remain the responsibility of their Parents/Guardians at all times.
20. The use of anti-social toys - BB guns, electric or motorised scooters/toys etc. is prohibited. It is not allowed to fly remote controlled aircraft (including Drones) within the park boundary.
21. The playing of ball games or flying of kites must be conducted on the recreation area provided, not between caravans.
22. No tents allowed on site.
23. Sleeping in cars is prohibited.
24. It is not permitted for anyone who is to your knowledge, a convicted child sex offender, or is subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (‘on the sex offenders register’) to use or visit the Caravan
25. If we become aware or have reasons or grounds for suspicion that a guest has contracted a contagious disease that has the potential to infect a large number of people, they will be required to leave the park. If this is not possible then restrictions will be placed upon their activities and movements. Unfortunately no refunds will be due in these circumstances.
26. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Not all caravans accept dogs & those that do have limited availability - please check first. Please exercise your dog off the park. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs using the special bins provided. Dogs cannot be left in vehicles overnight. No more than 2 dogs per caravan. Only well behaved, quiet dogs should be left unattended in caravans, any damaged caused by dogs must be paid for.
27. Pet Free Accommodation - Please note that we cannot guarantee that pet-free accommodation will be free of allergens.
28. All caravans receive a set of clean linen per stay. Some special promotions (Sun Holidays) may not include linen. In this case linen may be hired but must be reserved 14 days prior to arrival otherwise vacant stock cannot be guaranteed.
29. Smoking and Vaping are NOT permitted in any grade of caravan. If it is found that you have been smoking within the caravan then you will be charged an additional cleaning fee, the cost of this will be advised to you at the time
30. Richmond Holiday Centre cannot accept responsibility for letting via private individuals - in this case the caravan owner is responsible.
31. HOLIDAY CANCELLATION SCHEME. This scheme provides for reimbursement of amounts paid for which you are legally responsible if your holiday booking has to be cancelled because of sickness, accident or injury, jury service, redundancy qualifying for statutory payment, death of any member of your party or a close relation. In the event of cancellation please submit supporting evidence of claim i.e. redundancy notice, jury service or Doctor’s certificate. Richmond Holiday Centre cannot entertain claims that fall outside these specified reasons for cancellation. A sum of £15 is deducted from each settlement under the Scheme to cover administration expenses caused by cancellation. Cancellation must be confirmed in writing. DEPOSITS ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS SCHEME.
32. If you need to CANCEL please call us immediately. This must be confirmed in writing using our Cancellation Form as cancellations are not effective until we receive your written notification,
33. We do not expect to make any changes to your booking. However, sometimes problems happen and bookings have to be changed or cancelled or mistakes in brochures or other details corrected. We may occasionally need to cancel a booking if it is in the best interests of the Richmond Holiday Centre to do so. We reserve the right to do this. If we do this we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical. We will explain what has happened and let you know about the cancellation or change. We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
34. We would like to remind you that we are in no way responsible for the loss of, or damage to your property whilst you are on the park. We recommend that you insure your personal effects, clothing and cash in the normal way before coming on holiday. We will not be held responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused by acts of God or extreme weather conditions.